Sherman Oaks Plumber
Finding a reliable and affordable Sherman Oaks Plumber can be difficult. Thankfully, Michael’s Valley Plumbing we take pride in high-quality work and stellar customer care. Since 1988 MVP has been delivering the very best plumbing services in Sherman Oaks at a fraction of the price of our competitors.
When Experience, and Reliability, Counts!
If you have been searching for reliable and trustworthy plumbers in your local area -your search is over. As one of the area’s premiere “Trusted” Sherman Oaks plumbers, we strive to offer our customers the best possible service at all times. From Replacing Water Heaters, unclogging drains, to Repairing Sewer lines , Faucets, or installing a Water Heater, no job is too small or to large for us. Our Sherman Oaks emergency plumbing contractors have many years of experience and are fully licensed and insured so you can feel comfortable having a Michael’s Valley Plumbing Sherman Oaks contractor working at your home or business.
Affordable & Best Sherman Oaks Plumber
If you’re looking to have your remodeling project or plumbing repair, handled by a professional Sherman Oaks Plumber, then you’ve come to the right place. Michael’s Valley Plumbing, Inc. takes great pride in our quality of work and Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
What Sets Michael’s Valley Sherman Oaks Plumbing Company above the rest?
- We Send Qualified Plumbers!
- We Offer Up-Front Pricing With No Hidden Charges!
- We Guarantee ALL our work is done to your specifications!
- Family Owned and Operated!
- Affordable Prices, Quality Plumbing Services in Sherman Oaks!
- 24/7 Emergency Plumber
While Michael’s Valley Plumbing Company expertly executes all of the conventional plumbing services, we also have the equipment and expertise to tackle the most difficult and labor intensive of plumbing endeavors.
We handle both residential and commercial plumbing projects in Sherman Oaks & surrounding areas.
Why Sherman Oaks is a Great Place to Live
Sherman Oaks is a sprawling suburban neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley, popular with families who prefer the comforts of a small town. The area is bordered by busy freeways and is home to two upscale shopping malls, including the Sherman Oaks Galleria. The neighborhood’s main commercial street, Ventura Boulevard, features upscale restaurants, wine bars, gastropubs, burger joints, and a mix of old-school Mexican and burger joints.
The original area of Sherman Oaks was 1,000 acres, and it was developed by General M.H. Sherman. In 1893, the neighborhood was sold for $780 per acre, which is equivalent to $11,500 per acre today. As the neighborhood grew, residents used house deeds to extend the boundaries of the neighborhood, but these boundaries were redrawn several times. As a result, the area lost valuable acreage. Eventually, the residents petitioned the city to have the boundary lines redrawn, and they won the right to expand the area.
The area of Sherman Oaks is largely residential, with most residents working from home. Although it has a high concentration of businesses, the neighborhood is dotted with parks and trails. As an added bonus, it has a warm climate, making it a great place to live. With a diverse selection of restaurants, you can find a variety of culinary delights in Sherman Oaks. From local cafes to chain dining, there’s something for everyone in Sherman Oaks. Welcome to the neighborhood!
Here is a list of some of MVP’s Plumbing Services
- Sherman Oaks Leak Repair & Leak Detection – Leaks can be dangerous, not to mention costly if they are left unresolved. MVP has been delivering professional Sherman Oaks leak repair services to our client’s throughout the San Fernando Valley for years. We handle both residential and commercial leak repairs. We know your time is precious so Michael’s Valley Plumbing makes it a point to work around your schedule and remain within your budget. Unresolved leaks, whether it be natural gas or plumbing, can lead to very serious issues. Not only do natural gas leaks compromise the health of your family and pets, but it can be deadly. While plumbing leaks aren’t life threatening, they can lead to very costly cosmetic damage and eventually cause toxic mold to develop in under floorboard, in walls and ceilings.
- Sherman Oaks Repiping & Copper Piping Installation – Repiping is sometimes just an inevitability. Older homes and businesses may have older piping and can sometimes compromise the infrastructure of the property. If that is the case, and you have found old piping in your home or business, it is important to face it head on. Sherman Oaks copper repiping services don’t need to break your budget. Michael’s Valley Plumbing Repair goes above and beyond to make sure that your repiping installation doesn’t interfere with your schedule and stays within your budget. The first step is assessing the size of your repiping project and then drafting a plan that best serves your needs while also taking into consideration the inner workings of your plumbing and piping.
- Sherman Oaks Tankless Water Heater Installation – Our Sherman Oaks Tankless Water Heaters are energy efficient and environmentally sound. You can rest easy knowing you’ve made a green choice for your home or business. Not only do our tankless water heaters not take up a great deal of space but you won’t find yourself running out of hot water the next time you have a house full of guests. The innovation behind tankless water heaters is that water is heated as needed. Meaning you aren’t continually heating stored water in a huge tank. With our tankless water heaters, you can save a substantial amount of money every year on your monthly bills while at the same time conserving natural gas. Tankless heaters also last 5 to 10 years longer than a traditional tank water heater, take up much less space and provide you with an unlimited amount of hot water.
California’s ever increasing green movement has made people question how much energy they use and the amount of resources they are using. Michael’s Valley Plumbing makes and effort to educate our clients on how to decrease their usage, save money and find more environmentally sound technologies.
- Sherman Oaks Water Heater Repair & Installation – Don’t put off buying a new water heater. Michael’s Valley Plumbing has cost effective water heater installation options that can be done around your schedule and within your budget. You don’t understand how much we take hot running water for granted until you don’t have it anymore. Our professional Sherman Oaks water heaters come in many different sizes. it all depends on the size of your structure or property. MVP installs traditional water heaters in both residential and commercial properties. The trouble with older water heaters is there is no way of knowing when it could finally break and burst, spilling a great deal of water throughout your home or business. Save yourself the headache of water damage. Repair and existing water heater or install a new water heater Los Angeles today.
- Professional Bathroom Plumbing & Bathroom Remodeling – Michael’s Valley Plumbing are experts at bathroom remodeling and plumbing projects in Sherman Oaks. Our Plumbing Contractors can help you figure out what design and layout works best with your space, while also taking into consideration the wants and wish list of your bathroom layout. After all, when you’re designing or remodeling your bathroom you want that to be your sanctuary and place of relaxation. MVP has had years of Sherman Oaks bathroom remodeling experience and can help you bring your dreams to life. Bathroom plumbing is kind of like a huge puzzle, that should be left up to a skilled professional. Everything needs to come together just right so that it functions properly with ample pressure. Michael Valley Plumbing Burbank can install steam showers, multiple shower heads, soaking tubs… any luxury imaginable, MVP can handle your bathroom remodeling needs.
- Sherman Oaks Drain Cleaning – Michael’s Valley Plumbing provides our customers with affordable Sherman Oaks drain cleaning services. Having a clogged drain that can’t be remedied with over-the-counter chemical treatments, needs to be handled by a professional plumber. A backed up or clogged drain could be caused by many things. More often than not it is just a severe clog in the pipe, but sometimes it could be a more serious situation taking shape. Backed up septic systems or roots growing through old pipes can all create backed up or clogged piping. MVP are experts at drain repair in Sherman Oaks. If you are experiencing sinks, toilets or tubs that are not draining or coughing up gunk and discolored water, it is time to contact a professional plumber in Sherman Oaks.
Michael’s Valley Plumbing, Inc. 877-976-4242 Plumbing Contractor in Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles County, Orange County, and San Diego,CA. Since 1988 have we have provided Residential, Commercial, Emergency and Industrial Plumbing Services.